- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information We Collect
- How We Share Information We Collect
- International Transfer Of Information
- Cookies & Similar Technologies
- How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
- Information We Collect When you visit our website You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or register for the Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
- When You Use our Mobile Application In addition to information we collect on our Websites, when you use our Mobile Apps we may also collect your city location, device model and version, OS version. We send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about events or promotions. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
- Personal Information This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers. Personal Information also includes Navigational Information or Payment Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. Please see the “Navigation Information” section below. Payment information includes We collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit cards numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
- Log Files When you use our services our view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Spy-da Productions Ltd for the operation of the sales and Marketing of Spy-da Productions Ltd Services or products. For these purposes, we do link this automatically -collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
- Information we collect from third parties from time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
- Information About Children. The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16 If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information.
2. How We Use Information We Collect We Never Sell Personal Information We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- We Never Sell Personal Information We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- Send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business
- Promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences
- Meet legal requirements.
- Use of Navigational Information We use Navigational Information to operate and improve our services or products.
- Customer Testimonials and Comments We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
- Security of your Personal Information We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures.
- Public Forums We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the Websites if you so request.
3. How We Share Information We Collect Spy-da Productions Partners In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Compelled Disclosure We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
6. How to Access and Control Your Personal Data Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information.
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information. To Unsubscribe From Our Communications You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org